Skip to main content
- Obtain an application for a passport from the government of Grenada.
- This application contains questions about what you will be doing out of the country and how long you wish to be out of the country.
- This application is merely to validate your reasons for being out of the country so that they can be sure that you are not going to cause any harm when traveling abroad.
- It will also ask questions about your citizenship and background.
- You must have it and the forms signed by an eligible reference, usually a current holder of a passport. This will further validate your passport and make it more likely that you will be approved.
- Along with the application form and picture that you send in, you must also send in a copy of proof of birth in Grenada in order to get a passport. You obviously cannot get a passport in Grenada if you were not born there,
- After approval of all your documents. Passport will be sent to you through the mail.
- You will need to complete an application form to renew your passport. A link is provided under "Documents to Use" section which you can use to download the form. Fill out all required sections.
- Submit the completed form together with 2 passport size pictures taken no more than 3 months ago and other required documents to the Passport Office.
- Pay the application fee.
- Sign and complete all pages of the application form
- Provide two identical passport photos taken within the last 3 months. Photos must show a full front view of the face with both edges of face showing clearly. Pull hair away from face and ears.
- Have the application form and one photo signed by an eligible recommend-er.
- Provide original proof of Grenadian Citizenship (Birth Certificate/Citizenship Certificate)
- Self addressed envelope
- Pay the appropriate passport fee