Skip to main content

Services Page

A Host of Departmental Services

Department of Foreign Affairs

Visa Service
Foreign Trade
Coordinate Foreign Affairs

Motor Vehicles

Submit Applications for Handicap Permits
E-Notices: notices via email and text
Search Online Forms

Department of Agriculture

Renew your Food Establishment Permit
Nursery Stock Distributor License Application
Renew your Pesticide Applicator Permit
Renew my Feed, Fertilizer and Ag Lime License

Audit Department

Search Auditor Reports by Agency Auditor
Search Audit and Budgets by Municipality
Search Auditor Reports by Subdivisions
Search Audit and Budgets by School

Banking & Finance

Search for Banking actions & orders
Search Registered Securities of Banking & Finance
Search Regulated Financial Industries
Suggest a

Electrical Division

Request a Homeowner Electrical Permit
Request an Inspection from an Electrical Inspector
Order a list of Electrical Licenses
Search Electrical Licenses

Department of Health and Human Services

Health & Human Services
Order a Birth Certificate
Find a Childcare Provider
Search Child Care and Living Facility Licenses

Labor Department

Register a Contractor with the Department of Labor
Find Employment Opportunities
Search Services for Employers
File an Unemployment Claim

Tourism Department

Travel Guide
Vacation in Grenada
Search Grenada Trips
Search Grenada Events

Stay Connected